The 16 lb Quick Buckle (QB) Weight Pockets consist of an insert pocket that easily releases when the handle is pulled and a holster that stays securely on the waist belt. Designed for use on the TransPac harness, they can be worn vertically or horizontally with each pocket holding up to 8 lbs of weight securely in position throughout the dive. Simple, top-loading pocket protects divers from an inadvertent buoyancy event by keeping weight securely in place. Worn at an angle on the waist belt for easier access, the right hand pocket is identified by the Dive Rite logo while the left pocket is plain, without a logo. Tall and narrow, our 16 lb QB Weight Pockets leave plenty of room on the waist for other accessories, if desired.
16 lb QB Weight Pocket
16 lbs mounted vertical or horizontal with quick release handles.
- Holds up to 8 lbs (3.6 kg) in each pocket. Right hand pocket has the Dive Rite logo patch. The left hand pocket is plain, without a logo.
- 1680 denier ballistic nylon fabric is tear and abrasion resistant.
- Two-inch (50.8 mm) nylon webbing loops on the back of the pocket slide over a 2-inch webbing waist strap and secure the pocket into place.
- Acetyl quick buckle is used to easily secure the pocket in the holster.
- Nickel plated brass grommets resist rust and corrosion.
- 9-in high x 3.5-in wide x 1.5-in deep (22.9 cm x 8.9 cm x 3.8 cm)
- 12 oz (340.2 g)
- Made in the U.S.A.