Gaiters help limit airflow to the feet when drysuit diving. They reduce drag, can help improve trim and provide drysuit divers extra comfort. Dive Rite Gaiters are constructed of rugged 1680 Denier Ballistic Nylon with three, 1-inch (2.5 cm) elastic straps that are worn on the front of the shin to hold the gaiter firmly in place. By wearing the straps across the shin, the gaiter stays put and does not constrict calf muscles. The top strap should be worn above the top of the calf, not across the calf muscle. The second strap will reside mid-calf and the lower strap just below the calf muscle. Designed as one size fits all, the straps can be trimmed for smaller-size calves. Low profile quick release buckles provides easy donning and doffing, even with cold, frozen fingers. Buckles are enclosed within a Velcro pocket to prevent abrasion or entanglement. Gaiters are the preferred alternative by exploration divers to cumbersome ankle weights. Made in the U.S.A.
- Constructed of rugged 1680 denier ballistic nylon
- Three, 1-inch (2.5 cm) elastic straps hold the gaiter firmly in place. Can be trimmed to fit the individual diver.
- Low profile quick release buckles provide easy don/doff
- Velcro pocket prevents abrasion or entanglement
- 11-inches tall by 10-inches wide (28 cm x 25.4 cm)
- Made in the U.S.A.