The Dive Rite Line Cutter is the cutting tool that every diver should carry. Sharper than a standard dive knife, the line cutter uses a 420 surgical grade stainless steel blade that can easily cut thru braided line, monofilament, or any other line entanglement. Housed in a heavy-duty fiber reinforced nylon body, the blade is easily removed for cleaning and replacement. The line cutter fits securely into a 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" (11.4cm x 6.4cm) nylon pouch and uses a Velcro lanyard to prevent the line cutter from accidentally deploying. The pouch is equipped with 2 Velcro straps, allowing it to be mounted horizontally or vertically on webbing up to 2-inches (5.08 cm) wide.
Every technical diver needs a cutting tool. The Dive Rite Line Cutter is the perfect compact cutting tool, that can be mounted anywhere on your rig.
- 420 surgical grade stainless steel blade
- User changeable blade
- Replacement Blade: AC3208-Blade
- Fiber reinforced nylon body
- 4 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ (11.4cm x 6.4cm)
- 1.8 oz (51 g)
- The line cutter is designed with a hole in the body to provide a point to better grip the cutter, even for divers wearing gloves
- Be sure to thoroughly rinse the line cutter and pouch and allow to air dry after each use.