This versatile pocket holds up to 4lbs of weight, which is ideal for those traveling to warm water destinations or divers who add weight to tanks for trim purposes. With a small footprint of 3 inches x 4 inches (7.6cm x 10cm), you'll hardly know it's there. The Velcro attachment allows for quick placement or removal from any 2-inch webbing. Sold individually.
Travel Weight Pocket – with Velcro Attachment
Ideal pocket to quickly add weight to any BCD. Perfect for travel or for adding trim weight to tank cam bands.
- 1680 denier ballistic nylon fabric is tear and abrasion resistant.
- Two-inch (50.8 mm) overlapping Velcro closure allows for quick placement or removal over 2-inch webbing.
- Two-inch (50.8 mm) nylon webbing loop on the back of the pocket slide over a 2-inch webbing waist strap and secure the pocket into place for more permanent use.
- Acetyl quick buckle is used to easily secure the pocket in the holster.
- Nickel plated brass grommets resist rust and corrosion.
- Made in the U.S.A.