Figuring out how to configure a set of regulators for diving doubles can be just as much of a task as learning how to dive doubles. Dive Rite has taken the guess work out of assembling this configuration with the Doubles Regulator Package. Using the highly rated performance of the XT regulator system, this package includes two (2) XT-1 first stages, two (2) XT-2 second stages, a 2" brass and glass SPG, all with the most common hose lengths, as well as the clips and accessories to make this a ready to dive system. SPG available in imperial or metric. A Dive Rite regulator bag is included with the package for convenient storage.
Doubles Regulator Package
- RG5100 – XT-1 First Stage (Qty 2)
- RG5200 – XT-2 Second Stage (Qty 2)
- RG2762-NH – 2″ brass and glass SPG
- AC2099 – Tech regulator necklace
- RG1360 – Second Stage Right Angle Adapter
- HOLP84 – 84″ (213.3 cm) Airflex LP hose
- HOLP22 – 22″ (55.9 cm) Airflex LP hose
- HOHP26 – 26″ (66 cm) Airflex HP hose
- HW1025 – Small stainless steel bolt snap w/ AC2019 hose clip retainer
- HW1026 – Medium stainless steel bolt snap w/ AC2019 hose clip retainer
- LW416 – Dive Rite Regulator Bag
- **NOTE: Low Pressure Inflator hose not included in this package. LPI hose is supplied with wing purchase.
The hose lengths and configuration used are based on a widely used configuration. Individual divers may wish to modify the configuration to match personal preferences and diving styles.