Compact in size and lightweight, the Dive Rite Drysuit Inflation Regulator is the perfect fit on an argon / drysuit inflation bottle. Weighing in at just 12.4 oz (351.5 g), and measuring just 3.5" x 1.25" (8.9cm x 3.2cm), this regulator will not add unnecessary bulk to a drysuit inflation configuration. The first stage is equipped with an OPV to give an additional margin of safety in the event of a first stage failure. Drysuit inflation hose included.
Drysuit Inflation Regulator
- Unbalanced piston DIN first stage
- 140psi first stage OPV
- 2 LP Ports
- HP Port
- 12.4 oz (351.5 g)
- 3.5″ x 1.25″ (8.9cm x 3.2cm)
- Max Depth: 330 ft (100 m)
- Do not attempt to use for drysuit inflation at depths exceeding 330ft (100m).
- Do not attempt to use as a breathing regulator without proper cleaning and service. Failure to do so can result in serious personal injury or death.