All of the performance and reliability you have come to expect from our XT1 first stage regulators is now available in a sleek, fixed turret design. The FT1 is the perfect first stage for open water, sidemount, or rebreather use. Flat LP and HP ports allow hoses to run straight out from the side of the regulator for more streamlined hose routing. Simple and compact, the FT1 has work of breathing performance on par with the premier regulators on the market. Rugged construction and a new wear resistant Sn-Ni plating mean this regulator will continue to look as good as it performs no matter what you throw at it.
- Balanced first stage design maintains consistent IP and gas delivery regardless of depth or tank pressure
- 4 low pressure ports and 2 high pressure ports
- All ports are angled 90 degrees from the DIN/Yoke fitting for ideal hose routing
- Environmentally sealed to protect against internal corrosion, contaminants, and freezing
- Uses industry standard oxygen compatible materials and assembly processes and is suitable for enriched oxygen gas mixtures*
- Available in DIN or Yoke
*The FT1 is suitable for oxygen use only if precautions are taken. Diver must use oxygen compatible materials, keep the regulator clean from contaminants during assembly and use and open the tank valve slowly.